VAL DI FASSA
Località Passo Sella, 38032 Canazei (Trento) ITALIA
How to Reach the Refuge
- Take the A22 Brenner highwaywith exit at Egna-Ora. Follow the signs for Cavalese/Val di Fassa until you reach the municipality of Canazei. Then follow the directions to Passo Sella. Alternatively you can exit at the Chiusa exit and follow the signs for Val Gardena and then for Passo Sella/Val di Fassa.
- Take the A27 highway in the direction of Belluno and then exit at the Belluno tollgate. Follow the signs for Agordo, San Pellegrino Pass or Fedaia Pass and then for Canazei. Once you reach the municipality of Canazei follow the signs for Passo Sella.
Both Inter City and Euro City trains stop at Bolzano railway station. At the exit of the station you can use the public transport (Bus) that will take you to Val di Fassa (Canazei). If you need a Taxi service, please let us know at the time of booking so that we can provide you with an estimate.
- Innsbruck Airport, with direct connections to all national and international airports. It is possible to reach the Val di Fassa by taxi, bus or private shuttle service.
- Verona Airport, with direct connections to all national and international airports. It is possible to reach the Val di Fassa by taxi, bus or private shuttle service.
- Venice Airport: with direct connections to all national and international airports. It is possible to reach the Val di Fassa by taxi, bus or private shuttle service.
Discounts for children:
Children under 2 years free
3 to 6 years -50%
6 to 9 years – 30%
from 9 to 12 years – 10%
Single use: 30% surcharge
In case of cancellation the deposit will not be returned.
We do not have single rooms
Tourist tax EUR 0. 70 per person from 14 years
Sure! The refuge is easily accessible by car and minivan. The road is paved. During the winter season we recommend the use of snow chains.
Of course! The refuge has two car parks: one in front of the entrance of the structure and a yard 20 meters as the crow flies, closed with automatic barriers.
The refuge is about 20 minutes by car from the centre of Canazei.
No. The refuge is only a few minutes’; walk from the Col Rodella cable car and the main lifts of the Val di Fassa and Val Gardena.
Yes. Even those who do not sleep at the refuge can use the restaurant service.
It is necessary to request the possibility of this when requesting availability. We will evaluate every single request.